* * * * * * *

Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's taken for freakin ever...but it's now or never

I don't know WHY I've had such a tough time getting this book blog started...I really like reading and writing isn't something I dread, but somehow I've made this project a much bigger deal in my mind than I wanted it to be...it feels kind of silly not really wanting to start...a bit like I've caught a touch of  commitment phobia or something-- sooo not me.  Anyway, while I'm waiting for the weather to cool off a bit before heading  back out side to get to work in the gardens-- I thought I'd give it a go.

Basically, I want some way to keep track of the books I've been reading (mostly the ones written for teens) and even though I've never been one to journal or keep a diary...blogging seems like a pretty good way to help me keep track of what I've read and why I liked something or didn't.  I'm going to start by revisiting the books that I've read this past year and also add books as I finish reading them.

No comments: